Free Delivery
On orders over Rp 300.000
Delivery Area
Available in Jakarta
Discount 5%
All orders above Rp.500.000 Online Shop Only

Cocoa Nibs 80 gr

Rp 39,000

For real cocoa lovers this Monggo product will provide a great satisfaction. Dark chocolate 69% of cocoa and an extra 5% of pure and crunchy roasted cocoa nibs. The total cocoa content reach 74%.
Monggo use the cocoa beans provided by cocoa farmers in Wonosari, Gunungkidul. By using only good quality of cocoa beans from Indonesia, Monggo wants to help the economic sustainability of the cocoa farmer.
The bitterness of this tablet is a delight and a fantastic benefit for your health. An amazing bite…!

Ingredients:

Dark Chocolate Couverture 69 % Cocoa (sugar, cocoa massa, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanillin), Cocoa Nibs.